We are now offering personal mentoring support services to micro-business owners who can benefit from an association with experienced and successful micro-business owners like themselves. With over 40 years of day-to-day, hands-on work experience running and growing our own businesses, we know that we can provide you with advice, ideas, organizing systems and accountability support that will enable you to move your business to the next level. We offer 3 approaches to this service:
- As needed support – This will entail a two-hour (2) work session covering any topic you may want help with. The sessions can be scheduled to meet your time requirements and can be done in person for local business owners or using video call support.
Cost: $150 / paid in advance.
- Once per month – This is a 3 month commitment to meet for a 1.5 hour open work session each month. The sessions can be scheduled to meet your time requirement and can be done in person for local business owners or using video call support.
Cost: $290 / paid in advance
- Once per week – This is a 3 month commitment to meet for a 1 hour work session each week. The sessions can be scheduled to meet your time requirements and can be done in person for local business owners or using video call support.
Cost: $600 / $300 paid in advance / $300 due net 30
Please contact us to discuss these services and how you can benefit from working with experienced business owners. Call or write us today with any questions you may have. Looking forward to sharing what we’ve learned and helping you to become the owner of a financially sustainable business of your own.
Use the simple form below and we will send you a free copy of our BizCube Paradigm Overview. This will provide you with a look at and an explanation of a unique visual model for solopreneur and micro-enterprise sized businesses. We developed this model to use to help us organize and manage our own businesses. Many of our clients have found it extremely helpful for understanding the parts of their businesses and how and why they work together. It’s yours just for the asking.
Our greatest desire is to share the experiences, knowledge and skills we have spent 40 years collecting. Our goals are:
- To make the process of learning how to run a profitable business easier.
- To save our clients time and money.
We know first-hand, that trial and error is the most expensive way to learn. You can do it on your own, we did. But it’s so much better when someone’s around to help guide you through the rough spots. We look forward to getting to know you.